Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sick as a dog...

Not feeling very good lately. I have that kind of cold that they advertise on TV, my nose is red and runny and I feel achey all over. Good times.
Watching Canada lose 2-0 to that powerhouse of hockey and corrupt banking practises, the Swiss didn't really help my mood.
I rented "Lord of War" last night. It was pretty good, I'm not the biggest Nic Cage fan but I liked it anyways. Thats all i got for now, maybe I'll do my taxes, that'll be fun.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said…

    Did you catch Trading Spouses last night?! It was the one with the God Warrior! Two full hours of "Dark sided this!!! Dark sided that!!!"

    I'M A GOD WARRIOR!!!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger WesinCalgary said…

    I did catch it. They really built it up, every commercial was bumped by promos for the witch king or whoever that cow was. Did you see her throwing up? That was classic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home