Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Monday, January 16, 2006

No more night shift!

Free at last! I have joined the world of the living and am now working 6-2. The level of blogging might decrease as I am about 1000% busier in my new position, but it is well worth it. I will try to update regularly and let everyone know what the hell is going on.


On a side note some of you may have noticed the comments are getting a little reactionary. I visited a site recently and left a comment on what I thought was a very disturbing article written about Africa. This fellow's enlightened views on poverty and its root causes can be deduced by reading the rest of his site (if you can stomach it) but it is all rather predictable. He has written some rather long comments that do not appear to coincide with the post but I think he just feels he has to share his knowledge with those who are younger than him (I think he thinks I'm 15 years old or something) I have not taken the time to adequately respond and now that I am no longer on night shift I don't think I will have the time too. I do however know a certain someone who as a rapiers wit and a loaded Street Sweeper who happens to have some time on his hands. As our Rally Team is not yet up and running I think he can manage to adequately pen our shared thoughts on politics and life on this fragile planet. Nice knowing ya Duke.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said…

    Ya, you left us and didn't even say goodbye. People are pretty choked up about that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home