Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back in the saddle...

Started playing online again at PokerStars, still keeping it small though .25-.50 NL Hold'em. Did very well yesterday doubling up my buy-in and knocking the living shit out of a guy in a headsup match. I downloaded a screen shot program so if any memorable hands occur I'll show you guys how it's done.

On another note, kind of, DavePop will be arriving at Calgary International Aeropeurto on saturday in search of gainful employment. I have promised to show him the sites and be his personal tour guide for the duration of his stay. I thought we could get a poker game going since Dave has tremendous talents and is eager to win some dolla dolla bills yo! (we'll see!) Anyway have fun at work while I sleep (I think next week is my last week of night shift- good fucking riddance.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home