Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh My God...

Well I asked for pics and someone finally delivered. Tell me which one you prefer or send in your own.

PS Don't invite me to your wedding if there's an open bar. (Thanks Drew)

Picture 1

Picture 2


Check out the variance in head size between me and B.Ron!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote for picture #2, because I feel cheap and degraded in picture #1!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home