Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Monday, December 05, 2005

A post for Dana...

I was at the Kilt and Caber on friday night for Tara's birthday when I was attacked by a rabid WesinCalgary fan.
"When the FUCK are you going to update your Blog!" she screamed, grabbing a generous chunk of my ear.
"Calm down lady!" I said, "I've been busy at work this week, once I'm finished school I'll update all the time."
Grabbing my other ear she quietly stated "You'd fucking better you pinko, poker playing NDP'er or you'll know what the sharp end of a kebob knife feels like" she then twisted my ear and kicked me in the groin for good measure.

"Hey Tara, what the hell is wrong with your sister?" I asked the birthday girl. "She just beat the crap outta me!"

"She's crazy about your blog, literally crazy. She can't get enough." Tara replied while slamming down her 5th caesar in as many minutes. "I've seen her re-reading your idiotic rants over and over again, Darlene is getting concerned."

"Well now I'm a little freaked out myself, what if I can't come up with anything to write about?"

Tara lit a cigarette and calmly said, "She's killed before, she'll kill again, it's only a matter of time"

I looked towards the VLT's just in time to see Dana talking to a Hells Angels associate and pointing in my direction....


Tune in next time for more real life adventures of WesinCalgary....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She actually knows some scary ass bikers. You should have seen the characters she was hanging out w/ living in ebticoke (an unfortunate subburb of TO). "Hi, my name is Psycho Dave. YOu can just call me Psycho or Dave or Psycho Dave"

    T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home