Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

For Sale...

1993 Honda Accord. Very reliable, just not that cool. But if you're looking for a cool ride you better get something newer (or a lot older) than a '93. 1993 sucked, this happened in 1993. So did this. And who can forget this. I'm serious about the car though, we bought a Subaru Outback and are getting rid of the Honda so I can become a professional Rally Car Driver (during the Poker offseason that is) Anyone who needs a vehicle (hint hint Smolack sisters) but is short on cash ( hint hint Smolack sisters) and doesn't know who to drive stick (hint hint Smolack sisters) don't worry, we'll extend credit and I will personally teach you how to drive stick. I taught Max, Tyler, Dpo and Dwight how to drive a standard and they all qualified for the World Rally Tour - De Winton to Okotoks Classic. ( I've also sold monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook and by gum it put them on the map. )



1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought your wife told me that your car was a lemon? Are you trying to sell me a lemon?

    T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home