Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Quote of the Day


I will be starting a new feature called "Quote of the Day". I won't be posting one every day necessarily, and by 'quote' I mean a 'quotation', by 'day' I mean a 24 hour period. Anyway here's today's 'quote' of the 'day'.

"From what I understand, if you cut out all the passages in the Bible where Jesus talks about the poor, about helping out the least among us, you'd have the perfect container to smuggle Rush Limbaugh's drugs in."
Al Franken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home