Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Poker Tournament

I've set the tentative date for my poker tournament as Saturday November 12. Anyone reading this is welcome to come (except the right-wing creeps who happen to stumble onto this sometimes, actually you can come, I'll take your money and give it to the ACLU in your name. ) I'm not sure whether to make it a 40 dollar game or a 20 dollar game, if 40 bucks is too rich for some people I will make it a 20 dollar game with re-buys for the first half-hour. For those looking more for a good time than a night of gambling I'll set up a losers game of "Evil Homer", which is basically the stud game 'Chicago' with an added twist. I've never played it but from reading about it it sounds like it would go well with 12 beers. So tell one and tell all, and if anyone has any folding chairs bringing them would be greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home