Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

WesinVictoria

Well, I'm back. I never got around to posting whilst I was in BC, didn't really seem all that important. I'll recall my adventures over the next few entries. Friday consisted of chilling on a patio with some local brews and playing a little poker with Dave's buddies. The poker was not my finest hour, going bust twice to modest competetion really hurts. Ah well I'll blame it on the 5 G&T's that Dave made me drink. Dave was pretty gunned, but don't worry he didn't drive, well he didn't drive a car. Dave's pullin mad chicks with his new pimp ride....
I mean Dave gets what he needs driving the AirCav, this has really put him over the edge. We spent a year on the beach Saturday afternoon, wicked times.


I'll post some more later....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home