Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Walmart: Evil Inc.

I just ordered a copy of Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices and I will be having a 'screening' if any of you want to attend. I'll post some more details when I get the movie, hopefully next week. I've been ignoring my faithful reader(s) lately and will post more often, I don't want this to turn into one of those blogs that never gets updated. I caught the Matt Good show on Tuesday night, he was excellent as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home