Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"With the Strength of 10 Ordinary Men!"

All this talk of "Mask of Vulcan" and "Dedulas" really got me in a nostalgic mood. I was bumping around eBay and look what I found...

30 Episodes, 3 hours on DVD.....yes!
I'm high bidder so far at 99 cents American. If I win it I'll have a Hercules party, it'll be great, we'll drink wine and wear togas and 'signal Zeus' by opening our robes.


ps "With the Strength of 10 Ordinary Men!"? So why didn't 11 guys get together and beat the shit out of him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home