Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

cool site...

I think I love the action off the ice almost as much as the action on the ice. There's a pretty cool site called Hockey Rumors. I've read a few posts, one mentioned John Leclair and Eric Lindros coming to Calgary, that would be nice. Mind you I would pay Eric Lindros in Chocolate Malts and Flames Car Flags instead of cash, but John Leclair and Iggy on the same line! That would be freakin crazy. I'm betting within a day or 2 there will be a comment from one Jarrat Deschamp regarding Eric Lindros, he and Tyler cannot stand him. And while you're at it ask them about the hockey superstar known as Rob Neidermayer, they love him. Anyway I'm going to get tickets to the second home game against the Oilers, I might go B.Sherm and get into a fight with an Oiler fan just for shits and giggles.....who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home