Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Comments...

I know some of you like to leave comments about some of the articles that I write. Some people like to correct errors that I supposedly make, others like to call me a fag, both of which are fine with me. However I have been getting some unwanted comments 'comment spam' as it were and it must stop now. These sort of messages have no place on this great market place of ideas...


Anonymous said...
Did you know that with the help of therealincome system, that you can generate so much money for yourself that your head will literally spin!! The Real Income is the greatest information I have seen in many years for making money online.

Visit make easy money site. It pretty much covers make easy money today to learn more.

1:04 AM

If these guys are making so much money that 'their heads are spinning' then why are they wasting time commenting on my humble piece of cyber-real estate? I know I know, they use some kind of software that spits this shit out by the millions but if that's true and you are sending this crap to at least thousands of websites viewed by millions of people (or tens of people in my case) then maybe you want to re-read what you've written. "It pretty much covers make easy money today to learn more. " uh yeah, well said. I pretty much think you and your retarded scheme are a few cards short of a hand. I checked out this guys website and it's the usual bull shit, me and Max might collaborate on a joint email requesting this guy's SIN number and his shoe size. He actually posts a phone number that works however since I called at 2:54 am there was nobody there. Anyway I'm not through with this douche bag so stay tuned for further info.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me know and I'm on the mofo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home