Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Stag Party...


I promised lots of pictures from the stag party but alas there wasn't much picture taking going on. This is the morning after snuggle with AJ and Rick, I know they're adorable aren't they? Banff is one kick ass little party town, we whooped it up good at the Keg then went down to Aurora and shut the place down. It didn't hurt that there were like 4 Stagette parties going on that night either...Anyway I think I have a few more pics I'll post them later. I'm finally done stupid summer classes so I'll be drinking lots of beer at 6 in the morning, swing by on your way to work for a cold one. Seacrest out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home