Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Friday, July 15, 2005

What Max does at work...


Max (shown left) recieves these type of emails everyday, while most of us delete them without a second thought Max writes back and then he forwards them to me.....and sometimes I write back to the guy....


Citibank House, 336 Strand,
London WC2R 1HB, United
>Kingdon, London.
>REPLY TO:jimansah@box.az
I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust to enable my
colleagues and I carry out an urgent business opportunity in my
department. I work with the City Bank London, currently I am the senior
manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my
bank. I was the account officer to one Mr.William.E.Caswell who died along
with his family on the 11th of September 2003 in an American Airline
Flight 77 plane crash at Pentagon All 141 passengers on board were feared
dead. He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of fifty Million
four hundred thousand united States Dollars[$50,4M].Since the management
got the information of his death we have been expecting any of his
relation or his next of kin to come up and claim his money.

The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this project is occasioned by
the fact that the customer Mr.William.E.Caswell was a foreigner and a
London cannot stand as his next of kin or heir. We have agreed that 30% of
the Fund would be for you as foreign partner; thereafter my colleague and
I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages
indicated.To enable the immediate transfer of the fund into your nominated
account, you will first apply to the bank as the next of kin of the
deceased, indicating your bank account number and location wherein the
money will be remitted.Upon receipt of your acknowledgement indicating
your interest,I will send to you the text of the application that you will
send to the City Bank authority for an approval to submit your claims.Send
your reply through my direct and private email
address(jimansah@box.az)indicate your direct Fax and telephone numbers for
effective communication that this transaction needs. Do not reply through
the City bank email address because it belongs to the senior staffs for
public use.

Please note that you are not to appear in person, as every thing regarding
this project will be strictly on documentations and every banking
documents needed for this transaction will be taken care of by myself.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours Faithfully
JIM ANSAH


Max writes back....


Jim, you have got to be the dumbest piece of excrement alive! For god's
sake at least put some effort into getting the goddamn facts straight!!
Case in Point #1
- It's Citibank, not City Bank, you dumbass, I work at a bank for crying
out loud, you think I wouldn't notice this!?

Case in Point #2
- You must be the only person on this ENTIRE FUCKING earth that does not
know the year of the September 11th tragedy! It's 2001 not 2003 you stupid
moron!

Case in Point #3
- You assume because of my name I'm a "foreigner" you racist bitch! I was
born in the UK you ignorant fool!

Write me back when you figure out your head from your asshole.

And then I chime in....

Dear Friend,

I am big vice president at large Canada Corporation. I have found a way
to embezzle monies out of pension funds that would be going to widows. I
just need your credit card number and pictures of your wife with no
clothing on and I can transfer some of the monies to you. I have already
received the cooperation of the foreigner Max Chan. He is giving me all
his information based on an unsolicited email riddled with errors and
inconsistencies. He is great man in my eyes. Please respond quickly, the
widows are dying rather quickly.

Vice President Rahim Jaffer
Large Canada Corporation Inc.
(403) 555-1234

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wes, we make a good team!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home