Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

At last another post...

Hello all, I will be posting some keg party pics here shortly so check back often, especially since that may have been the last one....Don't get me wrong, it was fun but I think the partying needs to head in a different direction, perhaps margiritas in kiddie pools or something along those lines. I'm bored at work as usual so I'll just post a couple of funny links then check out.

www.ironictimes.com awesome site.

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/05062803.html I'll leave the description on this one up to you.

http://wesincalgary.buzznet.com This is where I will be posting some of the pictures, let me know which format you prefer, Blog or Buzz. The choice is yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home