Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

coming soon...audio blogging!

I tried to do an audio blog this morning but the service is down. bummer. I'm not sure how effective it would be since I'd probably just start sputtering out sentence fragments and cursing Dubya. I think it's meant for people who are living exciting lives, treking in Burma or hunting down terrorists but don't worry I'll think og something to say....maybe I'll play guitar on it! (...Have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir.....) I like how the one comment I've recieved has been about a spelling mistake, thanks to the Hong Kong Jack Hammer for pointing that out. Check this out if you hate the Fox network. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home