Reductio ad absurdum

lib·er·al \Lib"er*al\, Adj. 1. Favoring political and social reforms tending towards democracy and personal freedoms for the individual; advocating reform or progress in education, religion, etc. 2. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; not bigoted. 3. Open to new ideas for progress; tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Another crack at it...

Did you know most blogs die after only one entry? Of course you didn't know that, I just made it up but that does seem plausible. Michael Moore started a blog on his website and there are two entries, the last one is July 7, that's pretty old. He does have cooler things to right about than me mind you. Driving around NY theatre hoping and sneaking in the back to watch people watch his movie, that's pretty cool. As for me I went to class today, then went to work and am currently waiting for my in-laws to drop off super. (long story....)
Having a party on Friday and it is beginning to worry me. As the "guest" list continues to climb and we contemplate having to buy a possible 3rd keg I'm wondering how much fun I'll have. If I have to run around stopping people from stealing or puking then I won't have much fun, and I like to have fun at parties. So if you are reading this then come on over on Friday night, a few more people won't hurt, then again I'd be lucky if a 'few' people are reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home